Spring Buddha Bowls with Bayonne Ham PGI
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) soy sauce
- 60 ml (¼ cup) toasted sesame oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) fresh chives, chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 L (4 cups) brown rice or spelt, cooked
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 250 ml (1 cup) baby spinach
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 pink grapefruits, supremed
- 250 ml (1 cup) Chinese cabbage, thinly sliced
- Flesh of 2 avocados, chopped
- 8 thin slices of Bayonne ham PGI
- 125 ml (½ cup) walnuts, roasted and crushed
- In a bowl, stir all the dressing ingredients together with a whisk. Add pepper. Set aside.
- Divide the rice among bowls and place the tomatoes, spinach, cucumbers, grapefruit segments, cabbage and avocado side by side.
- Garnish with Bayonne ham PGI and sprinkle with walnuts. Drizzle with dressing.