- 12 thin slices of Bayonne ham
- 2 dry-cured sausages, sliced
- 1 burrata mozzarella
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) beetroot hummus
- A variety of olives in oil, seasoned with spices to taste
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Fresh figs, halved
- Fresh strawberries, halved
- A variety of roasted nuts (walnuts, cashews, almonds, etc.)
- Grissini (Italian breadsticks)
- Olive oil to taste
- Fresh basil and thyme leaves
- Freshly ground pepper
- Place the ham and sausages on a serving board.
- Place the burrata, hummus and olives in bowls and lay them out on the serving board. Drizzle olive oil over the burrata. Add pepper and sprinkle with fresh thyme.
- Garnish the platter with the remaining ingredients as desired.