- 16 chorizo slices
- 1 pizza dough, store-bought
- 200 g (7 oz) eggplant purée, store-bought
- 50 g (¾ cup) Parmesan
- 4 tomatoes
- 3 small zucchini
- 200 g (1 1/3 cup) Mozzarella
- 75 ml (5 tbsp.) olive oil
- 1 onion
- Salt and pepper
- Spread the dough in a greased baking tray.
- Mix the eggplant purée and Parmesan. Cover the dough with this mixture.
- Wash the tomatoes and zucchini. Cut them into slices, as well as the Mozzarella. Place the vegetables and the sliced cheese atop the pizza, so as to have them alternate and overlap.
- Drizzle with a bit of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place the finely chopped onion, then the chorizo slices.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F (180°C) for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.