Club-Style Croque-Monsieurs with Caramelized Pineapples
- 2 croque-monsieurs
- 1 knob of butter
- 2 pineapple slices
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Heat the croque-monsieurs.
- In a skillet, sauté the pineapple slices with a knob of butter for a few minutes, until nicely caramelized. Leave to cool and cut into pieces.
- Wash and halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Cut the croque-monsieurs into quarters and create the mini-club sandwiches by holding them together with a toothpick.
- Combine the lettuce, cherry tomatoes and caramelized pineapple cubes.
- Serve the mini-club sandwiches alongside a pineapple salad.