Cooked Ham and Goat Cheese Bites
makes 16 bites
- 4 slices of cooked ham
- 150 g (6 cups) arugula
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) dressing
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 small yellow bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 box of fresh goat cheese
- Chopped chives (set aside 8 sprigs)
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the arugula and dry it well. Place it in a salad bowl and toss with dressing.
- Cut the bell peppers into strips.
- Peel the garlic cloves. Chop them finely or crush them with a garlic press.
- In a bowl, combine the goat cheese, garlic, chopped chives, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Cut the slices of ham into quarters, lengthwise. Spread the mixture over them. Roll each piece over itself and hold it in place with a sprig of chive.
- Arrange ham bites on a serving platter. Decorate with bell pepper strips. Serve chilled with arugula salad.