Cooked Ham, Apple and Brie Sandwiches
- 60 ml (¼ cup) Dijon mustard
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) maple syrup
- 4 sesame seed hamburger buns
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) softened butter
- 8 leaves of Boston lettuce or leaf lettuce
- 250 g Brie, sliced
- 8 thin slices of cooked ham
- 1 red apple, thinly sliced
- 4 pickles
- 4 small wooden skewers
- In a bowl, mix the mustard and the maple syrup. Set aside.
- Slice the buns in half horizontally. Spread with butter and maple mustard.
- Place the lettuce at the base of the bun. Add the cheese, ham and top with apple slices. Close sandwiches, top each one with a pickle that’s secured to the sandwich by a skewer.