Cooked Ham Cornets with Grilled Vegetables
makes 4 cornets
- 4 slices of cooked ham
- 3 bell peppers (red, yellow, green)
- 14 smaller sized, round zucchini
- ½ eggplant
- 50 ml (2 oz) olive oil
- 2 thyme sprigs
- Salt and pepper
- Grill the bell peppers in the oven and flip them around as their skin darkens. Leave to cool, then remove their skin with a sharp knife. Cut them into julienne.
- Cut the small zucchini into quarters and half of the eggplant into cubes.
- Cook all the vegetables in a grill pan with olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place the grilled vegetables at the centre of each slice of ham. Gently roll and serve with grilled vegetables, hot or cold.