Dry-Cured Ham Rolls with Julienned Veggies in Anchovy Puree
makes 8 rolls
- 4 thin slices of dry-cured ham
- ¼ cucumber
- ¼ daikon radish
- ½ carrot
- ½ green apple
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 2 garlic cloves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 egg yolk
- 300 ml (1 ¼ cup) olive oil
- Peel the vegetables and the green apple. Cut them into ½ cm julienne strips with a knife or slice thinly.
- Using a food processor, mix the anchovy fillets, garlic, lemon juice and egg yolk, then achieve a mayonnaise consistency by adding in the olive oil.
- Mix the anchovy purée with the vegetables and roll everything up in ½ a slice of dry-cured ham, like spring rolls. Keep everything in an airtight container.
- Serve with a green, spring mix-type salad, or with little vegetable sticks, to dip into the remaining anchovy purée.