- Incorporate the beet juice to half the mayonnaise jar and stir well.
- Melt the butter in a nonstick skillet.
- Cut the buns horizontally and brown them with caution in the foamy butter.
- Mix the shredded carrots. Set aside.
- Spread mayonnaise and beet juice generously on the base of the 4 grilled buns. Cover each one with 25 g of carrots.
- Cut 1 slice of ham into pieces and lay those pieces atop the carrots, before covering with another 25 g of carrots.
- Spread the other half of the buns with a generous amount of mayonnaise and beet juice.
- Top off the sandwiches with their own buns.
credit recipe from Frédérick e.Grasser Hermé