Pan-fried andouillettes with chanterelles
- 4 andouillettes
- 400 g chanterelle mushrooms
- 20 g butter
- 1 shallot
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Cut each andouillette into quarters.
- Clean the chanterelles and finely slice the bigger ones.
- Slice the shallot thinly.
- In a skillet, cook 20 g of butter on medium heat. Add the andouillette rings, mushrooms and shallot.
- Salt, pepper and sauté everything roughly 7 minutes over low heat.
- Serve immediately on plates and decorate with a few rosemary sprigs.