Rillette Tartare with Crisp Veggies
- 300 g (9 oz) of rillettes
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 big carrot
- 20 large radishes
- 2 white mushrooms
- 50 ml (3 ½ tbsp.) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Sherry vinegar
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 sesame seed bun
- Wash the vegetables. Cut the radishes into small pieces, mix them together in a bowl with half the olive oil and vinegar, a bit of salt and pepper.
- Destring the celery stalk and peel the carrot. Cut these vegetables into julienne strips. Mince the mushrooms. Mix everything in a bowl with the remainder of the oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- With a cookie cutter, make your tartare: over a bed of radishes, place a layer of rillette and press it in using the back of a spoon. Add the julienned carrot and celery, and the mushrooms. Put the tartare in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, cut the bun into thin slices and brown them under the broiler.
- Serve the tartare chilled with the grilled bun.