Sautéed Vegetables and Sausages
- 2 smoked sausages
- 2 red onions
- 8 artichoke hearts, marinated
- 200 g (3 cups) snow peas
- 1 big broccoli head
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the sausages and set aside.
- Peel the onions and cut them into eight pieces. Drain the artichoke hearts. Wash and dry the snow peas. Divide the broccoli into florets.
- Bring two saucepans with salted water to a boil. Add the broccoli to one and snow peas to the other. Cook snow peas for 5 minutes and broccoli for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Pour 30 ml (2 tbsp.) of olive oil in a large skillet and sauté the quartered red onions over medium heat, turning them occasionally. Once they start becoming translucent, increase the heat and add the artichoke hearts, snow peas, broccoli and sausages.
- Sauté for 10 minutes while stirring with a spatula. Drizzle with vinegar, season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.