Zucchini, Ham and Goat Cheese Quiche
- 150 g (5 oz) cooked ham pieces
- 200 g (7 oz) puff pastry
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 200 ml (7 oz) 15% cooking cream
- 150 g (5 oz) fresh goat cheese
- 3 egg yolks
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Line 4 small pie pans with puff pastry. Prick the base with the tip of a knife.
- Wash the zucchini and grate it coarsely. Mince the onion. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the cream, goat cheese and egg yolks. Season with salt and pepper. Incorporate the pieces of cooked ham, shredded zucchini and minced onion.
- Pour the mixture into the pie pans.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Unmold after baking.
- Serve hot or cold with a green salad.